Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Out with the old, in with the new.



It's always great to start afresh, especially right before a milestone such as starting my first job. And my goodness! Clearing out old school books that has been gathering dust from my closet for more than five years is VERY therapeutic. Not to mention the goldmine of memories I've unearthed... I never knew I collected so much posters and newspaper clippings of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Simple Plan. Heck, I even forgot that I had that poster below! I dug up old brain scans o_o, useless math exams and hundreds and hundreds of old now-worthless notebooks.






And WOW, the process is grueling. My back hurts like crazy, my nails are chipped and dirty and I feel a migraine coming on soon. But then again, the end result is worth the trouble. It's like... letting go of years and years and years of baggage I don't really need and it feels good.

It's time to make space for my new life! I can ACTUALLY SEE the bottom of my drawers! I can ACTUALLY stretch my legs under my desk! And I can finally, finally feel that I'm starting a new chapter in my life. Will update soon with pictures of my CLEAAAANN area! :D

No comments: