Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning COMPLETE.

VICTORRRYYYYY!!!

It's 12:20 and we (Mom, sister and I) just finished cleaning out 85% of my room. We've been cleaning non-stop (save for dinner time) since after lunch and we are DEAD BEAT TIRED. Our backs hurt like crazy, our feet feels so dirty, our hands bear the marks of labor, our eyes want to droop and the bed is starting to look very very very good.

















See my poor, poor nails/fingers... Think it's time for a manicure? I sure do. :P And that photo below? That's the HUGE pile of books, notebooks, readings from my elementary and high school days to be given away to charity or sold for scrap. It feels so good to let go. :)

Anyway, I'd like to end this quick update with a couple photos I found from my 'dig'



Brain scans! :O Yes! Those are images of my brain. You see, a few years ago I had mini black-outs whenever I would stand. And yes, I know that those occurrences are normal but mine occurred at an alarmingly regular rate and I would usually stumble and fall whenever the world goes dark. :| But that's a thing of the past now, thankfully.



I found this letter my best friend since Grade 3 wrote to me- IN CHINESE. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what it says anymore. :| Finding it was a great surprise, though. :3

AAAAAAND there you have it. I'm tired. I need a looong hot bath. I need my hot milo. I need my bed.

No comments: